The NWRPA is a not-for-profit association run by volunteers. Please contact Frank, our secretary, if you are interested in helping to run the Association.
Become a member of the NWRPA for as little as £30 a year. Membership is open to both trainee and qualified psychotherapists & counsellors, to members of related professions, and to individuals with a long-standing interest in therapy.
The benefits of membership included:
- 10 monthly meetings a year (online meetings are held using Zoom)
- talks, seminars, workshops on the practice of therapy
- delivered by therapists of different modalities
- opportunity to develop your professional network
- two hours CPD each event
- light refreshments available at in-person meetings, friendly atmosphere
- monthly mail out and newsletter
We will meet online using Zoom during spring and summer 2021. For autumn 2021 we will either revert to in-person meetings or continue with online meetings.
To become a member of the NWRPA please contact Frank Kelley, Secretary NWRPA.