The NWRPA is a not-for-profit association run by volunteers.
Become a member of the NWRPA for as little as £30 a year. The benefits of membership include:
- 10 monthly meetings a year
- talks, seminars, workshops on the practice of therapy
- delivered by therapists of different modalities
- opportunity to develop your professional network
- two hours CPD each event
- light refreshments, friendly atmosphere
- monthly mail out and newsletter
Our £30 annual membership represents a generous saving of 60% on the cost of our 10 annual events (non-members pay £7.50 per event).
Membership is open to both trainee and qualified psychotherapists & counsellors, to members of related professions and to individuals with a long-standing interest in therapy.
To become a member of the NWRPA please contact Frank Kelley, Secretary NWRPA. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or BACS.