The NWRPA is a not-for-profit association run by volunteers.
You can become a member of the NWRPA for as little as £30 a year. You are welcome to join at any time and your membership lasts for one full year.
Membership is open to both trainee and qualified psychotherapists, counsellors and psychoanalysts.
We also welcome applications from members of related professions as well as individuals with a keen interest in therapy.
The benefits of membership include:
- 10 monthly meetings a year (online meetings are held using Zoom)
- talks, seminars, workshops on the practice of therapy
- delivered by therapists of different modalities
- opportunity to develop your professional network
- each event qualifies as CPD
- monthly mail out and newsletter
To become a member of the NWRPA please contact the NWRPA’s Secretary, Frank Kelley.